Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
Types of Memory Care
Conditions like dementia and Alzheimer’s require specialized care services. These services, known as memory care, account for the unique needs of people with dementia. They can include wandering management, behavioral support, and personal care. We offer these types of memory care to people in the greater Boston area:
Taking care of your loved one can be overwhelming and sometimes you need time to yourself to meet other obligations. If you want short-term relief from providing care, leave your loved one’s well-being in our hands. We offer services for a temporary period while you get a well-earned break and peace of mind!
Some clients need assistance during the day when their normal caretaker is away at work or running errands. Our team offers daily care for when you cannot look after your loved one. We can help with as many care tasks as your loved one needs to thrive throughout the day.
Awake overnight care for dementia clients who need assistance only during the night with toileting, wandering, and behavioral support.
24/7 and Live-In Memory Care
Clients with advanced dementia may need continuous assistance from our professionals. In this case, we can arrange 24/7 or live-in care that addresses these intensive needs so that someone is looking after your loved one at all times. Call us at 781-762-1114 for more information on continuous care.
Our care services for clients with dementia include:
- Behavioral and wandering support
- Redirecting clients when needed
- Medication reminders
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and personal hygiene
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Walking (e.g. using a walker or cane)
- Transferring (e.g. bed to wheelchair, Hoyer lift)
- Assistance with light exercise (e.g. PT exercise)
- Help with errands and transportation
- Mealtime assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Help maintain routine and independence at home
The Benefits of Memory Care at Home
Choose SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater Boston as your memory care team, and enjoy benefits such as:
- Professionally trained caregivers: Every member of our memory care team has specialized training in our approach to dementia care.
- Personalized care services: Your loved one will receive an individualized care plan based on their needs. As their symptoms change, we will adapt our services accordingly.
- Extensive background checks and insurance: We understand that you want the best for your loved one. All our care specialists go through extensive background checks and have full insurance.
- Flexible care: Request as much or as little care as your loved one requires to live their best life. We offer multiple service models to provide temporary or long-term assistance.
Contact Our Greater Boston Memory Home Care Specialists
Let us help you give your loved one the dementia support they need to thrive. Call us at 781-762-1114 to schedule a free in-home consultation.