This May is a special anniversary for SYNERGY HomeCare! We are celebrating five years serving the Greater Boston area, and we are thankful to reach this milestone! We remember the excitement of putting up the name plate at our first office and working with our first client.
Five years later, we think of the many, many clients we’ve served, the stories they’ve shared, and the trust they placed in our agency to meet their needs. We are proud of the cards we’ve received from clients and family members of clients, who are grateful for SYNERGY’s care in times of stress and physical challenges. This work has truly been a blessing, to share “synergistically” in so many lives, to care deeply about our clients and to know that we’ve made a difference.
Many things mark our growth over the years:
- A move from Norwood to Westwood in 2019, to a more spacious office that allows for expansion
- Increased office staff to meet the demands for hiring and training caregivers, scheduling clients’ shifts, starting new service, and managing any concerns or needs that arise.
- A wrapped car that lets all around the metro area know about SYNERGY HomeCare
- More than 1000 hours of service each week
- Well over 100 clients who have depended on SYNERGY’s care
- Close to 250 caregivers vetted, trained and employed
Thank you to all our caregivers, office staff, and partners in health care. Most importantly, thank you to all our clients for entrusting us with your care! We look forward to the next five years!