Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking for a compassionate HHA with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare Miami. SYNERGY HomeCare is an in-home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
We are looking for an HHA that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays and/or weekends in the following areas: All Dade County
SYNERGY HomeCare Miami offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Team-oriented approach
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Recognition programs
As an HHA with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide clients with ADLs as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client medication reminders.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration
Qualifications & Requirements
- HHA Certification
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD in the last 12 months
- Pass criminal record and the background check
- Reliable transportation/Valid driver’s license
Email your resume today to: [email protected]