A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Home Health Aides (CHHA)
Now hiring compassionate NJ Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) with dedication and professionalism for the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a disabled senior. We have full time or part time hours, weekdays and/or weekends as well as Live-in.
- Have a valid New Jersey Board of Nursing, Certified Home Health Aide certification.
- Have the willingness to travel throughout the service area which includes mostly Morris County and parts of Somerset, Sussex and Warren Counties.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and mature attitude.
- Be honest, dependable and be able to perform the physical demands of the position.
- Proof of PPD/Mantoux and provide evidence of immunization for measles, mumps and rubella vaccines (MMR).
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide direct care as specified by the written plan of care. The care includes personal care to clients such as bathing, mouth, and skin care, exercises as directed, and activities related to dressing and toileting. Assist client with ambulating, transfer activities, and the use of assistive devices like mechanical lifts, walkers, wheelchair, commode chair, braces, and prosthesis.
- Perform light housekeeping, meal preparation, and other support services as part of the plan of care.
- Observe the client's condition, behavior, appearance, and hygiene needs, living arrangements, and home environment while in the home and report and document changes or problems to the RN.
- Complete Daily Activity Report to accurately record the care provided in the home, and complete other forms to document the work of this position, including incident reports and time and attendance reports.
- Maintain a dependable attendance, be regularly available for assignments, and be timely for scheduled visits.
- Attend at least twelve (12) hours of in-service training annually.
We are hiring CHHAs in the following areas: Morris County, Sussex County, Morristown, Morris Plains, Denville, Dover, Wharton, Rockaway, Basking Ridge, Ledgewood, Hackettstown, Sparta and northern Somerset County including Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Bedminster and more.
Email your resume today, to: firstname.lastname@example.org