If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
CHHA positions available ASAP
Synergy HomeCare of Bergen County is looking to hire a female Certified Home Health Aide to work for a client in Dumont, NJ
Synergy HomeCare of Bergen County is looking to hire a female Certified Home Health Aid to work for a female client recovering from recent hip surgery in Kinnelon, NJ
Synergy HomeCare of Bergen County is looking to hire a female Certified Home Health Aid to work with a client in Haworth, NJ
Please call Blanca @ 201-833-1500 to schedule an interview
We are interviewing at our office in Teaneck, NJ.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Current Certified Home Health Care license from the Division of Consumer Affairs
• Completed physical within the last year
• Must provide evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test or 2 step PPD (Chest x-ray if positive)
• Rubeola And Rubella titres (Lab results)
• References: 2 Professional and 1 Personal
• 2 Forms of identification (one must be a picture id)
• Authorization to work in the USA
• Must pass a national criminal background check
Who we are:
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their wellbeing.