YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCare’s goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and help them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
We have clients needing care in the following areas: Glendora, Covina, San Dimas, LaVerne, Claremont, Pomona, Montclair, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, and Ontario.
We are scheduling interviews immediately to meet this high demand. What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow
- Paid Sick Leave
- Sign in Bonus
- Retention Bonuses – multiple programs being offered
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program – we collect anonymous feedback to ensure employees needs are being met
- Future Planning – 401K Plans available
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – We’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements, including –
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration, and a reliable car (preferred)
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.
Learn more about joining our team by calling and texting (909) 920-0333 or
Email your resume today to:[email protected] or
You can also complete the form below. Thank you for your interest!