SYNERGY HomeCare of the North Valley is seeking someone for overnight shifts in the greater North Phoenix, Scottsdale, and New River area. This is a great full-time or part-time opportunity.
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to provide care to our elderly clients? Are you looking to make a difference in people’s lives? Join our team of compassionate Caregivers and feel appreciated and rewarded for the work you do. Here at SYNERGY HomeCare, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most.
Our Caregivers are our greatest asset, set your schedule and work as much or as little as you feel. What works for you?
As a caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will be making a difference in your client’s day with every shift!
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs and bonuses
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to client’s non-medical needs, including companionship
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming, and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Experience providing care, personally or professionally
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (will direct and assist on how to apply)
- CPR/FA (we can help you obtain through our trainers)
Email your resume today to: [email protected] (please add your phone number and zip code to the email.)
or complete our online application: https://shc174.ersp.biz/index.cfm?event=Apply.index