Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to provide care to our elderly clients? Are you looking to make a difference in people’s lives? Join our team of compassionate Caregivers and feel appreciated and rewarded for the work you do. Here at SYNERGY HomeCare, we become part of our clients’ lives by providing the highest quality care when they need our help the most.
Caring for our aging clients in the comfort of their homes provides daily living support. SYNERGY HomeCare North Valley is currently looking for reliable, compassionate, and mature caregivers who are sincerely interested in enhancing and enriching the lives of those we serve!
Candidates will gain experience as a caregiver, ongoing training, and develop strong communications and observation skills.
Our Caregivers are our greatest asset, we are proven to offer the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level and on your own schedule. Full-time and part-time available.
We proudly service North Phoenix, all of Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Rio Verde, Cave Creek, Carefree, Desert Ridge, Desert Hills, Anthem, and New River.
If you are a compassionate, reliable caregiver, looking to enrich the lives of your members then this just may be for you. Caregivers will be working for a non-medical in-home care agency; caregivers will travel to the member’s place of residence providing one on one care to our elderly and disabled members.
We offer great benefits:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs and bonuses
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to client’s non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with personal care, toileting, light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification (Can be obtained through our office upon hiring/at no charge)
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration, and reliable transportation
We encourage candidates to contact our office at 602-559-5373 today to schedule their interview.
Email your resume today to: [email protected] (please add your phone number and zip code to the email)
Please complete our online application at: https://shc174.ersp.biz/index.cfm?event=Apply.index