NOW HIRING FOR: SCHEDULING MANAGER
About SYNERGY HomeCare of the West Valley:
SYNERGY HomeCare of the West Valley is a fast-growing, locally owned in-home care agency with clients in Phoenix and the West Valley. We are currently looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, and upbeat team player to join our office in Goodyear, AZ, conveniently located off of Dysart and Van Buren. The position is full-time, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. (Start time and days worked are negotiable.) On-call is required two nights per week to cover calls and messages from clients and caregivers using a take-home cell phone. Our office is a fun place to work, with a team of wonderful people working together to provide the best solutions for our clients and caregivers.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully
- Professional attitude, both in person and on the phone.
- Mastery of English language and grammar required, both written and verbally. (Bilingual Spanish a plus)
- Detail-oriented. Must be able to accurately enter client and employee data with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle difficult situations with good judgment
- Must be flexible and possess personal integrity
- Must be proficient in computer applications, phone, email, and I-pad
- Background clearance required
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a business or office setting, with scheduling experience preferred.
- Answers the telephones and documents client information during the telephone inquiry with the objective of scheduling the home assessment.
- Follows up on all telephone inquiries (prospective clients) be sending cards, emails, and developing relationships in the community.
- Build, staff, and maintain client schedules in our proprietary software
- Accurately input client and employee data with excellent attention to detail.
- Capable of developing a positive, friendly relationship with all referral partners, clients, and caregivers.
- Capable of supervising all field staff and providing coaching when appropriate.
- Capable of recruiting and interviewing caregivers, conducting background investigations and checking references for all potential employees.
- Capable of training and conducting a weekly or as needed orientation for all new employees.
- Reliable and responsive, with the ability to convey a high degree of trust, empathy, and patience.
- Communicates clearly and understands how to relate to clients, caregivers and referral partners such as hospital case managers or skilled nursing facility social workers, etc.
- Maintains a professional office environment while promoting a positive image for the company.
- Available for After Hour and Weekend on Call. This will be a rotating schedule within the office.
Annual pay is $36,000 or higher, depending on experience
Please provide a single page writing sample on the topic of “Why I would be a great addition to the SYNERGY West Valley team.”
Please email your resume and writing sample to: [email protected]
For more information about SYNERGY HomeCare and what we do, please check out our website at: https://synergyhomecare.com/agencies/az/goodear/az11/