SYNERGY Homecare provides home care services that allow clients to live more independent lives at home – wherever home may be. As the Assistant Office Manager, you are responsible for managing the office, participates with the Owner in setting strategic management and operations plans. These plans are subdivided into two primary buckets:
- Schedule clients care and ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of support services and continuity of care
- Answer and address clients and caregivers’ questions
- Uphold and enforce the Company’s policies
- Oversee the distribution of Company’s resources
- Ensure all employees are paid timely
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the office
- Perform Recruiting Activities
- Conduct Interviews
- Perform HR functions for the office
- Check References
- Conduct Employment Verifications
- Schedule and Conduct Orientation
- Develop HR and Administrative Policies
The Assistant Office Manager execute activities, in coordination with the Owner, to recruit human resources, maintain and foster an outstanding working environment, respond to customers inquiries, schedule clients care and ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of support services and continuity of care. The Assistant Office Manager arranges and schedule the initial health assessments of clients and scheduling caregivers with clients on an ongoing basis.
- Take pictures for identification badges (include name, picture, office information)
- Organize new hire paperwork
- State and federal taxes
- I-9 form
- Two forms of identification
- Copies of CPR, First Aid, TB and NCIC Report (National Crime and Information Center/Fingerprint card goes into the Scheduling Software Database. If a person has been convicted of a felony, the NCIC Report will come back with a hit. Contact the Department of Public Safety for information concerning where to s employees for fingerprinting.)
- Training Checklist
- Hepatitis B Refusal
- Payroll Procedures
- Conducts State Agency Reporting and Background Checks For Newly-Hired Employees
- Report new hires to state new-hire reporting
- Process background checks
- Inputs Caregiver Information into the Scheduling Software Database
- Documents all interactions with caregivers
- Documents caregiver absences and breach of company policies
- Documents caregiver accomplishments
- Conducts Weekly Reporting
- Track number of interviews, orientations, new hires, employees not working and terminated employees
- Track caregiver’s start dates and anniversaries for evaluations and raises
- Processes Employee Changes
- Document employee changes in employee file and Scheduling Software Database
- Maintains Files
- Track certification for expirations
- Notify caregivers of expired certifications
Qualifications: Shall meet one or more of the following qualifications:
- Associate degree (Bachelor’s preferred) in health, business or public administration and one year of HR or management position within a home care or licensed health care program.
- Or, two years of HR or management experience in home care or any other licensed provider.
- At least one years of supervisory experience in a health-related setting
- Proficiency in Google, Microsoft Suit (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Experience with Adobe
- Experience with scheduling preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required
- Strong phone management skills
Job Type: Part Time with possibility to move to Full-time
Available for After Hours and Weekend On-Call
- Set up a rotating schedule within the office
R - E - S - P - E - C - T
Find out what it means to SYNERGY HomeCare
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements.
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for only top-quality care providers is great. SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers. We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $1,000 per year
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our care providers
- Hazard pay may be applicable for high-risk clients
- Immediate shifts available
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursements or gas cards for commuting
- Performance bonuses
- Hands-on training
- $1000 after 1 year of employment
- Caregiver mentor program
- Access to professional care provider training databases
- Supportive team approach
And so much more........
SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to the most effective hiring processes Including:
- Responding the same day to new applicants
- Handling all paperwork online
- Communicating with applicants via multiple channels including text
- Keeping tight communications throughout our hiring process
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements - List your state requirement here
If RESPECT is important to you ..... CONTACT US NOW!
Email your resume today to: [email protected]
Please fill out our online application here https://shc368.ersp.biz/employment