How to Choose a Home Care Agency
Whether it’s Alzheimer’s, dementia, memory, respite or long-term care, choosing the best in-home care agency for senior, elderly and disabled, in home assistance can be a daunting task that requires time and research. You have many options available, why should you choose SYNERGY HomeCare of Bala Cynwyd, PA? For starters, we provide top of the line in-home care services for disabled, aging, elderly plus offer Cynwyd's top-rated caregivers.
We are a licensed home health care agency
When it comes to home care services in Philadelphia suburbs, providing quality care is one thing. But actually showing how much you care, is what makes all the difference. SYNERGY HomeCare’s offices hold a state sanctioned home care license and, as a franchise, are held to high standards. Additionally, our caregivers have passed one of the most thorough background checks available in home health care today. The stringent background checks are intended to promote consumer protection for elderly and disabled individuals who hire private caregivers to come into their homes and provide care that helps them with daily living.
Who are SYNERGY HomeCare caregivers?
- Our 24/7 in-home caregivers make the difference both in the office and out in the field as home care providers. They will travel to homes in many Philadelphia suburbs including: Bala Cynwyd, Merion Station, Penn Valley, Chestnut Hill, Mount Airy, Manayunk, East Falls and Germantown, Pennsylvania and all the surrounding cities. Our office staff has decades of combined experience in the medical, senior care and staffing businesses.
- The caregivers are in many cases LVN or CNA nursing graduates with rich experience assisting in-home care clients.
- We employ only experienced caregivers who have the specific skill sets required to meet the needs of our in-home clients.
How do we train our caregivers?
- We provide our caregivers with hands-on training in our SYNERGY HomeCare University training lab. Caregivers are trained in the proper procedures of assisting our clients with their activities of daily living.
- Many of our offices hire staff from nursing schools where they have had hours of clinical experience and substantial training for their profession in patient care.
What is the availability of our caregivers?
- No minimum amount of days - a client can have as little as one day of in home care per week and in terms of hours needed each day, we will determine that when your in home assessment is performed.
- We respond to after hour phone calls by facilities seeking care for their patients and/or family members.
- We can be reached 24 hours a day.
Quality of our home care services
- When you have been referred to our office by your doctor or other health care provider, you can rest assured that your loved one will receive the best in-home care available. We maintain strong communication with our referral partners to keep them apprised regarding their referral being cared as discussed.
- Comprehensive problem solving, whether it's senior or elder care, Alzheimer or dementia care, personal or companionship care or even hospital aftercare, we help clients and prospective clients to access resources and services that meet their in-home care needs.
- Client care plans are routinely reviewed with caregivers to uncover any change of condition with the client that would merit additional or more skilled home care.
We serve families in many Philadelphia suburbs including: Bala Cynwyd, Merion Station, Penn Valley, Chestnut Hill, Mount Airy, Manayunk, East Falls and Germantown.
Call us today and we will help you create a care plan that will be a benefit to all of your loved ones.