Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) or Home Health Aides (HHA)
We are hiring--Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) or Home Health Aides (HHA)
$50 sign-on bonus! Pay Rate: $13 to $15 per hour
Non-Certified Caregivers welcome for senior or elderly companion jobs
Full time or part-time hours, weekdays and/or weekends, overnight as well as Live-In care jobs.
Find out what it means to work for SYNERGY HomeCare! We are committed to treating you in a positive way and appreciate all that you do. You are more than just an employee; you are part of our CareTeam Family.
We service the following cities:
- Port Reading
- Perth Amboy
- Old Bridge
- South Amboy
- Have a valid NJ Certified Home Health Aide certification (CHHA)
- Must provide evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test or 2 step PPD
- Must pass a national criminal background check
- flexible schedules
- employee referral bonus program
- direct deposit
- support and supervision by an RN
- supportive staff
- CHHA license sponsorship available for a rewarding career & home health care job
- Great pay and clients
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide general attention to clients' non-medical needs
- Provide companionship for the client including, but not limited to: talking and listening, reading aloud, providing social and emotional support
- Provide emotional support and promote a sense of well-being
- Assist with light housekeeping duties including laundering of client's clothing and linens
- Prepare and serve meals as requested. Ensure that dishes are washed and the kitchen is clean.
- Assist clients in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc.
- Accompany client on walks, doctor's visits, and other appointments
- Provide direct care as specified by the written plan of care. The care includes personal care to clients such as bathing, mouth, and skincare, exercises as directed, and activities related to dressing and toileting. Assist clients with ambulation, transfer activities, and the use of assistive devices like mechanical lifts, walkers, wheelchairs, commode chairs, braces, and prostheses.
- Perform light housekeeping, meal preparation, and other support services as part of the plan of care.
- Complete Daily Activity Report to accurately record the care provided in the home.
- Complete at least twelve (12) hours of in-service training annually.
Please email your resume today to: [email protected] or call us at: 732-874-5761