Home Care Coordinator
Do you want to make a difference in your local communities..? If yes join us!
SYNERGY HomeCare of Clifton-Secaucus is seeking a proven Homecare coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring that the office runs smoothly. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who will be the backbone of the office. Duties will cover client care coordination, caregiver recruiting & scheduling, office tools management, and caregiver on-boarding.
SYNERGY HomeCare of Clifton-Secaucus is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our team with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
We believe in providing the best care for everyone and we are looking for like-minded individuals willing to champion care for our clients and their families.
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Drive hiring programs, hire caregivers & office staff
- Coordinate activities throughout the team to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance.
- General office administration and office management
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company.
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and marketing presentations as needed.
- Submit client and caregiver documentation in scheduling software and communication
- Confirm and update caregiver availability including vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Caregiver & client on-boarding
- Update the management team on scheduling issues and HR recruitment need
- Maintain computer schedules and ensure timely data entry for clients and caregivers
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees and clients
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team
Required Skills and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent
- Scheduling experience or knowledge of scheduling software preferred
- A National Background check required
- Home care and administrative work experience preferred
- Strong phone skills and excellent customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close team environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills minimum (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Supportive team environment and opportunity to grow
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Training access and study bonus
- Employee recognition programs
- Discretionary bonus structure
- Health, dental, and vision after 90 days
- Vacation and personal leave
Email your resume today to: [email protected]