A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
CNA-IMMEDIATE HIRE-Charlotte/Huntersville, NC
YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND...ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE...4-12 hours/FT/PT/PRN
Have a passion to help others? We invite you to apply to SYNERGY HomeCare of Charlotte & Lake Norman. SYNERGY HomeCare's goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
We are scheduling in person or virtual interviews immediately to meet this high demand. What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Above Average Pay
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- PTO – Earn paid time off
- Hospitalization/Disability/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Employee referral program - get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare.
- Bonuses - based on client satisfaction
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program
- Employee Recognition Awards - monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!.
- TB - negative TB screening.
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.
Learn more about joining our team calling 704.897.0496 or
email your resume to: [email protected]