APPLY NOW↓↓↓↓INTERVIEW TOMORROW!
Caregiver - New Albany and Myrtle
Looking for Caregivers in New Albany, Myrtle, and surrounding areas! Immediate weekend shifts available. Hiring for all shifts.
By becoming a Caregiver for SYNERGY HomeCare, you will embark upon a most rewarding journey to a successful career. SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Advancement opportunities
- Profit Sharing
- Certification training paid for by the agency
- Caregiver recognition program
- Longevity bonus
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Holiday parties
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
Please email your resume today to: [email protected]
OR complete the form below. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!