A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part-time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in-home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Immediate openings in West St. Paul, Woodbury and Afton - are you interested in learning more? Come join our team!! Email your resume today to: [email protected]
As a caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare of Woodbury, you will build important, meaningful relationships. SYNERGY HomeCare's goal is to support clients and to help them enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and light housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver brings joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved and loved.
Our purpose: To provide solutions for our clients affected by age or illness; allowing people to live where they choose! Allowing people to live their most joyful lives; removing the obstacles that drain their energy and do not allow them to live their lives to their fullest potential.
- Help their clients with daily activities, such as bathing and bathroom functions, feeding, grooming, taking medication, and some housework.
- Help clients make and keep appointments with doctors, provide or arrange transportation and serve as a companion for their clients
- Communicate and interact in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
- Assist with daily personal and medical care routines according to individual care plans
- Provide physical fitness, brain fitness, and social/spiritual enrichment activities
- Observe residents and report to RN with any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
- Record proper documentation per established procedures
- Ensure proper cleaning and sanitation of equipment and living areas
- Promote teamwork, laughter, and happiness every day
- Establish and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Working experience in homecare
- Willing to learn new things
- Willingness to travel
- Caring, compassionate, dependable, and committed
- Have or acquire a (TB) test
- Pass a national background check and complete fingerprinting
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
- Knowledge with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Parkinson’s disease a plus
Job Types: Homemaking, Companionship, and Personal Cares
Salary: $16 - $25 (higher rate for short shifts)
- Competitive pay & flexible schedules
- Referral and incentive opportunities
- Day, evening, overnight, and weekend hours available
- 90-day bonus pay
- Annual wage increases
- Employee recognition programs
- Supportive team approach
- PayActiv - advance access to your pay
Company's website: www.synergyhomecare.com
Company's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SHCWoodbury