A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure. If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed to help clients live safely in their homes!
Rated as the TOP Home Care agency in Minnesota, the only agency to have been awarded the Leader In Excellence award in the entire state!
Also awarded Employer of Choice four out of the last 7 years! Come join our team of caregivers making a difference.
Schedule Coordinator and Office Assistant
Take the next step in your career and apply at SYNERGY HomeCare for our Schedule Coordinator and Office Assistant job opening. This is a great position to utilize your amazing home office, scheduling, and customer service experience. Give us a call or send us your resume! 763-205-4440 or [email protected]
About the Job:
The Schedule Coordinator and Office Assistant will be responsible for staffing all requested shifts and new client cases in support of the Schedule Manager, coordinating office tasks and activities, and maintaining positive relationships with caregivers, clients, and office team members.
This position focuses on enhancing employee satisfaction and morale along with making callers feel welcomed by being able to assist them with any questions they may have.
- Knowledge of home care scheduling and on-call procedures (Required).
- Possess at least one year experience in healthcare or home care, working with the elderly, disabled or individuals requiring supportive services (preferred).
- Proficiency in computer skills (Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Knowledge of scheduling software (eRSP or similar) or CRM preferred.
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be flexible and possess personal integrity.
- Must be available for “on-call” phones, both during and after standard working hours.
- Kaleida Systems eRSP will be taught - Must be able to learn and utilize comprehensive, proprietary staffing software to access client and employee data as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules shifts by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to client’s needs.
- Manages all weekly Call-offs, no-shows, etc. and finds appropriate replacement caregiver.
- Communicates with client during this process and closes all open loops.
- Regular communication with caregivers, clients, and client families.
- Communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to CGs and clients.
- Operates multi-line phone system to receive and direct incoming calls. Obtains caller’s name and purpose of call.
- Directs caller, records name, time of call and nature of call using eRSP software.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, answering after-hours calls.
- Assists with any filing duties and a variety of other clerical duties as necessary.
- Assists in setting up for employee orientation and RN Skills training, including necessary paperwork and setting up the training room. Cleans up training room after events.
- Must communicate clearly and understand how to relate to clients, caregivers and referral sources such as hospital case managers or skilled nursing facility social workers.
- Weekly reporting of accountabilities.
- Home Care Staffing Experience
- Office Work Required
- Computer skills are required (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Calendar, etc.).
- Must be able to learn and utilize comprehensive, proprietary staffing software to access client and employee data as needed.