A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
ROCK STAR Caregivers needed - Immediate Shifts Available up to $15/hour
ROCK STAR Caregivers needed - Immediate Shifts Available $13-$15
At SYNERGY HomeCare, we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our caregivers, their abilities, and their achievements.
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for only top-quality caregivers is great. SYNERGY HomeCare is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of caregivers.
We need caregivers in Wayne, Oakland, and Washtenaw counties for both private homes and Assisted Living communities.
We are scheduling interviews immediately to meet this high demand.
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible and we’d pay to travel allowance on case by case basis
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options
- Overtime – Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Bonuses – Signing bonus after 40 hours of work
- Employee referral program - get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY Homecare
- Employee Recognition Awards - monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Mobile App - Time Keeping and Scheduling through Mobile App
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Paid earned vacation
- Liability Insurance, Workers' Compensation coverage, and unemployment insurance
- Life Insurance program through Mutual Life LifeBridge program
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license and means of transportation (a reliable car with proof of insurance/registration is preferred)
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with ADLs, including bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, standards, documentation, and record keeping requirements.
Email your resume today to: [email protected]