A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Rockville, MD could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Sales and Marketing Professional
We are currently seeking a proven sales representative to develop relationships with referral sources and generate referrals for home care services. This is an outside sales position that requires daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources. This individual must develop and execute on sales plans that generate high-value clients. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of generating new business in the home care industry or in the healthcare or senior care industry and has established relationships that can start generating new business immediately. Office location is in Rockville, MD and primary territory covered is Montgomery County.
- Develop and execute sales plan to meet business development goals
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources, including hospital case managers, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing/rehab facilities, home health agencies, hospices, physicians’ offices, fiduciaries, etc.
- Complete daily face-to-face sales calls with referral sources for purposes of generating business leads
- Plan and organize community marketing events to enhance our visibility in the community and generate new relationships and business opportunities
Compensation and Benefits
- This position reports directly to the Vice President of Business Development. The salary and bonuses for this position are competitive and negotiable.
Required Skills and Experience
- Knowledgeable about the healthcare industry in Montgomery County, MD; including the major players, competitors and market position
- Understands and can articulate the benefits of home care or home health to both professional referral sources and consumers
- Conducts business in a professional and ethical manner that will consistently reinforce the SYNERGY HomeCare brand
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with all referral sources, including: physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospital case managers, discharge planners and other appropriate referral sources
- Develops and executes sales plans to meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- 2 years of healthcare sales experience strongly preferred, or other sales may be considered
- A passion for senior care and client service
- Ability to establish rapport and build trust both with company staff as well as with referral sources and prospective clients
- Accountability for meeting sales goals
- A desire to take a leadership role in growing the business
- Self-motivated with ability to thrive with minimal direct supervision
Email your resume today to: [email protected] and [email protected]