A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare of Decatur, GA could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
SYNERGY HomeCare of Metro Atlanta (Decatur) is seeking a proven Scheduling Coordinator who is responsible for ensuring that client care schedules are up to date and staffed in order to ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of support services and continuity of care. SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our team with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
- Conduct caregiver interviews, orientation sessions, quality caregiver/client phone call/visit checks
- Schedule caregivers with clients and communicate via phone and email to all parties
- Utilize ERSP scheduling software for: monitoring/maintaining calendar, enter new cases or client prospects, clocking in/out caregivers, updating notes, using search functions for staffing, and broadcasting outstanding care assignments
- Responds to questions regarding client and caregiver schedules via phone and/or email
- Updates client and caregiver documentation in files and scheduling software
- Communicate detailed case information to caregivers
- Document all phone calls, text messages, voicemails, and emails on the on-call phone so they can be reviewed if needed.
- Update office staff on emergency scheduling issues
- Maintain computer schedules and ensure timely data entry for clients and caregivers
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees and clients
- Create Caregiver Newsletter
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team
- Substitutes on cases if not able fo find a caregiver replacement
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Must be highly organized, detailed oriented, self-motivator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- National Background check
- Home care and administrative work experience preferred
- Strong phone and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close team environment
- Must be able to train Monday-Friday during the first month of hire and be flexible with schedule
- Prefer experience with online applications, Microsoft Word and/or Excel
- Must holda current Georgia CNA license, PCA certificate or have 3-4 years caregiving experience
**Applicants with CNA, PCA certificate or 3-4 years caregiving experience are encouraged to apply**
Email your resume today to: [email protected] to be considered!