A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
We have clients in need of care in the Montgomery, Prattville, Wetumpka and surrounding areas.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Report directly to the Office Manager and/or Scheduling Coordinator
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Gas Compensation – You will be compensated for applicable travel
- Bonuses - Based on client satisfaction and company performance
- Care Team Appreciation Program- Model our core values and receive monthly recognition and rewards
- Employee Referral Program - Get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare!
- Client Referral Program - Get paid to refer new clients to enjoy SYNERGY HomeCare services!
Qualifications & Requirements
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration, and a reliable car (preferred)
Salary Range: $9.00-$11.00 an hour
Email your resume today to: [email protected]