R – E – S – P – E – C – T
Find out what it means to SYNERGY HomeCare of Charleston
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are committed to treating you in a positive manner that acknowledges you for who you are and what you do. SYNERGY HomeCare demonstrates a deep appreciation for our care providers, their abilities, and their achievements.
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for only top-quality care providers is great. SYNERGY HomeCare of Charleston is recruiting qualified team members to join our amazing team of care providers. We are scheduling virtual interviews immediately!
SYNERGY HomeCare Offers:
- Thorough COVID-19 specific training keeping our care providers safety top of mind
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our care providers
- Hazard pay may be applicable for high-risk clients
- Immediate shifts available
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursements or gas cards for commuting
- Performance bonuses
- Hands-on training
- Longevity bonuses
- Caregiver mentor program
- Access to professional care provider training databases
- Supportive team approach
And so much more……..
SYNERGY HomeCare is committed to the most effective hiring processes Including:
- Responding same day to new applicants
- Handling all paperwork online
- Communicating with applicants via multiple channels including text
- Keeping tight communications throughout our hiring process
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements – List your state requirement here
If RESPECT is important to you ….. CONTACT US NOW!
Learn more by calling 843.936.2982 or
Email your resume today to: [email protected]