Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking for compassionate CNAs/HHAs with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for SYNERGY HomeCare of Charleston. SYNERGY HomeCare is an in-home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes.
We are looking for CNAs/HHAs in the following areas: Charleston, Mt Pleasant, North Charleston, John’s Island, James’ Island, Daniel Island, and the surrounding area.
We are looking for CNAs/Caregivers that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays, and/or weekends.
SYNERGY HomeCare of Charleston offers:
- Independently owned franchise with a family feeling
- Team-oriented approach
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a CNA with SYNERGY HomeCare of Charleston, you will:
- Provide clients with ADLs as directed, but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- Assist with Hoyer lifts and mobility devices
- Assist client with medication reminders.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set by office administration.
- Assist clients with transportation when necessary.
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month program
- Annual Performance Evaluations
- Nurse Manager and Office Staff Support 24/7
Qualifications & Requirements
- CNA certification preferred but not required
- Current CPR certification preferred but not required
- Current PPD in the last 12 months
- Pass criminal record background check and drug screening
- Reliable transportation/Valid driver’s license
Email your resume today to: [email protected]