Synergy Homecare Metro NJ, a NIHCA Accredited Homecare Service Firm, is seeking a New Jersey licensed Registered Nurse (RN, BSN), with a Home Care background, for a promising position with their growing Homecare company. This position as the Field Nurse Supervisor will be responsible for providing routine clinical nursing assessment visits to Clients and supervision to the CHHA.
SYNERGY HomeCare is looking for a Full-Time or could be Part Time; RN to join our growing company that proudly serves Essex, Union, Morris, Hudson Counties in NJ
We can be flexible with a schedule! Apply Today!
Job Description: The Full-Time/Part-Time Field Nurse Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Assessing and evaluating the healthcare needs of patients and families with consideration regarding physiological, psychological, social, and environmental factors
- Implementing the nursing care plan and revise it whenever necessary by regularly assessing, observing, and evaluating the patient’s condition, needs and response to care
- Filling medication boxes
- Teaching the patient, family, and caregivers whenever appropriate and providing instruction regarding medication, diet, safety, and treatment modalities in accordance with the plan of care
- Handling other duties, as needed
- Familiar with Accreditation guidelines
- 2+ year of Home Care experience-preferred
- A bachelor’s degree
- Active NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license
- BLS certification
- Previous Clinical experience working within a Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA), Acute Care, Medical-Surgical, and/or Critical Care setting, Nursing Home background Solid assessment and documentation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and Computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Teaching CHHA Training Class a Plus
Please email your resume today to [email protected] or call Janet at 973-808-3475.