Welcome to SYNERGY HomeCare of Blaine: Up to 24-hour home care
CARE THAT MOVES YOU
Life moves in one direction – forward. No matter what each person’s circumstances are, SYNERGY HomeCare steps in with effective, comforting, life-affirming care that moves people, and their loved ones, emotionally and physically forward. From personal assistance and companionship to live-in and end-of-life comfort care, we provide the extra help needed to propel everyone safely and confidently to their fullest potential.
Jan 17th, 2022- COVID Update From SYNERGY
In these times of uncertainty, we want you to know that the safety and health of clients and employees are always a top priority. Now more than ever, our business is you.
With covid cases increasing, we are monitoring the health of both clients and caregivers to ensure that we are doing what we can to limit exposures. As we continue to navigate through these challenging circumstances, we want you to know that you can rely on us to always put your health and safety first.
• One of the safest places our clients can be is at home.
• Our caregivers are required to wear masks when working with your loved ones to keep them safe.
• Our caregivers are aware of proper hand washing techniques and cleanliness.
• Our caregivers are screened daily with temperature checks and symptom reporting. Any caregivers with issues are removed from your loved one’s schedule and we work with you for a replacement.
• We encourage caregivers and clients to check out MN Vaccination Connector - and get vaccinated, it is open to all residents over 18.
Again, your safety is our concern. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 763-205-4440.
Full support for fuller lives
OUR MOST POPULAR SERVICES
Care and Companionship
Fall and Injury Prevention
SYNERGY HomeCare of Blaine is located in Blaine, Minnesota and proudly serves the following areas:
Northeast Twin Cities
Marine On St. Croix
Oak Park Heights
White Bear Lake