Why work for SYNERGY HomeCare?
Get paid to play, craft and share fun activities with children! Childcare caregivers are
amazing people who make a huge difference to many families. We are looking for fun, energetic, engaging people who love kids. COVID-19 vaccinated required. Hours will vary based on client needs, usually around 4-8 hours per day. Positions may include last-minute requests, morning and afternoon requests, or occasional days of care. Certified Caregivers preferred.
LOCATION: Tewksbury, Billerica, Lowell, Dracut, Chelmsford, Wilmington, Andover, North Andover, Haverhill, Methuen, Lawrence, Woburn, Wakefield, Stoneham, Reading, North Reading, Burlington, Acton, Westford, Bedford, Ayer, Littleton, Carlisle, Groton
Although babysitting positions vary with each family due to age, the number of children, and other specific families/child needs, activities include:
- Playing games, sports, and other activities with the children
- Helping with homework, virtual classes, and supervising learning and development
- Performing light housework and meal preparation
- Occasional transportation to extracurricular activities
- Experience with special needs children is a plus
- Min. 1-year caregiver experience and be at least 19 years of age
- Certified Caregivers preferred
- CPR/First Aid certification
- TB Test (preferred)
- Flu and COVID-19 vaccinations
- National background check
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration, and a reliable car
Part-time, per-diem positions are currently available. Apply today to become a part of our amazing SYNERGY HomeCare team!
EMAIL your resume today to: [email protected]
For more information, call 978-482-7798