As an amazing caregiver of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCare’s goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions such as meal prep, personal care, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and help them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
Starting pay $18 hr.
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Bonuses – based on client satisfaction
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program – (we collect anonymous feedback to ensure care provider’s needs are being met)
- Employee referral program – (get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare)
- Employee Recognition Awards – monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Perfect attendance bonus – for shifts
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- State Requirements – List any state requirements here
- Help prepare snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Help with personal care
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.
Learn more about joining our team calling 978.482.7798 or
Email your resume today to: [email protected]