A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU ON OUR CAREGIVER TEAM
As a care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare of Richmond, you will build meaningful relationships with those you are carefully matched to provide care. At SYNERGY HomeCare our goal is to enhance every aspect of living. This is achieved by providing help with daily functions such as meal preparation, light exercise, local transportation, social interaction, and housekeeping. Your compassion and skill as a care provider bring joy to the lives of your clients. Your abilities encourage them, keep them engaged, and feel loved.
We are scheduling interviews immediately to meet numerous openings.
What you should know about SYNERGY HomeCare:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- 1 on 1 care – an opportunity to build a meaningful relationship with your clients
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Gas Compensation – When a client requires you to travel more than a 15-mile radius
- Employee referral program – get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare
- Employee Recognition Awards – monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
- Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy, and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning, or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
- Characteristics – This is an autonomous position, so we’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes, swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically moving.
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and events in the community or with family and friends.
Learn more about joining our team by calling 765-939-2819 or
email your resume to: [email protected]