EXPERIENCED CAREGIVERS AND CNA’S
Are you a compassionate experienced Caregiver or a CNA who is tired of running after 20-30 residents in a facility and would like to work with a 1 on 1 client? SYNERGY HomeCare Peoria is the perfect place for you. We are selective in hiring dedicated, reliable, caring and amazing caregivers to work with our wonderful clientele. We have clients who truly appreciate the difference you can make in their lives. Our company believes in empowering women and men to be the best and happy team members through appreciation, quality training , and a true commitment to your well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned local franchise to provide services for the Peoria, E. Peoria, Washington, Pekin, Morton and Chillicothe areas.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- One on One Client Care
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive salary with direct deposit
- Pay differential of up to $2 more and Higher PRN/Emergency Pay
- Mileage/Travel Pay for any shifts outside the City of Peoria
- Paid orientation and Ongoing Training
- Time-and-a-half pay for Overtime and Holidays
- Flexible schedules and Employee Recognition Programs
- Eligible for Company Benefits after 120 days of regular employment
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide Quality 1 on 1 Care to client’s with non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Be able to give someone a better quality of life in the comfort of their own home and truly make a difference
Qualifications & Requirements
- Someone who loves to help people and enjoys spending time with them.
- Minimum of 1 year home caregiving or CNA experience
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration, and a reliable car (preferred)
- IDPH Eligible for Home Care and Completed Covid Vaccination a plus
Email your resume today to: ([email protected])