Are you looking for a rewarding job with the opportunity to make a difference in the daily life of a client whose life has been changed due to age or illness? We are looking for compassionate Caregivers to work for SYNERGY HomeCare of DuPage.
We are seeking Live-in Caregivers to join our team As a live-in caregiver, you are expected to live at the client’s home for a specific amount of days (these days will be your “set schedule”).
We are looking for Caregivers in the following areas: Addison, Bensenville, Burr Ridge, Carol Stream, Darien, Downer’s Grove, Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights, Hinsdale, Lisle, Lombard, Naperville, Oak Brook, Villa Park, Westmont, Wheaton, Woodridge and surrounding areas.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Ability to support clients with ADL’s that may include incontinence care, transfers, bathing/showering
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have experience working in home care, health care, or personal with at least 6 months experience
- Criminal Background Check with no disqualifying events
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (when applicable)
- Able to lift at least 25lbs
- Able to work with people with cognitive disabilities such as Alzheimer’s or dementia.
To fill out an application go to: https://shc202.ersp.biz/employment