A Career in Kindness
You are a compassionate Caregiver/Home Health Aide, who is willing to help clients in need, who loves helping people, and who treats clients like their own family. Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical care provider. Our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are looking for someone who can work in the following areas: Bensenville, Oak Brook, Hinsdale, Hillside, Downer’s Grove, Lombard, Elmhurst, Darien, Burr Ridge, Woodridge, Naperville, Lisle, Glendale Heights, Carol stream, etc.
We are looking for a compassionate caregiver to join our growing team! The right candidate has a can-do attitude, a friendly demeanor, and the ability to provide many levels of support to our clients.
- Provide attention to the client’s non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagements
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming, and transferring in and out of bed or chairs
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- Training Offered
- Flexible Shifts to meet your needs
- Direct Deposit + Holiday Pay
Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly clients such as showering, bathing, dressing, and eating
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.)
- Plan and prepare meals & Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
Perform housekeeping duties
Report any unusual incidents and act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting clients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary
Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
Prior experience in healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (professional/personal exp)
If you are looking for a flexible job helping others, visit https://shc202.ersp.biz/employment to apply online or contact us at [email protected] for more information.