As a SYNERGY HomeCare of Villa Rica, GA employee, you are a key part of our success. On this page, you will see our Caregiver of the Year, Important Forms and documents you will use while you’re with us, and links to online resources and video tutorials. If you’re not finding what you’re looking for please talk with your immediate supervisor.
Caregiver of the Year – 2022
Caregiver of the Year is Glenda T.!
We would like to announce our 2022 Caregiver of the Year, Glenda T.! We appreciate all the hard work Glenda has done since joining our team in 2019. She has been consistent, reliable, knowledgeable and an overall pleasure to work with. Congratulations Glenda and keep up the great work!
Runner Up Caregiver of the Year
In addition, Lola T. was awarded with a Certificate of Appreciation for her excellent work in 2022.
Please fill out the following application before you come into the office for your official one-on-one interview. If you’re having trouble accessing or filling out the forms please give us a call.
Caregiver Hiring Process
While these are not hard and fast rules of the hiring process, we wanted to give you an idea of the steps from the start of submitting your application to completing Orientation.
1. Complete the Application & Submit all required documents.
2. Telephone pre-screening; initial questions will be asked about your experience and desired work hours.
3. In-person interview.
4. Checking of references.
5. Determine if you are qualified with the company; receive an official email offer.
6. A completed fingerprint criminal background check through the Georgia Criminal History Check System (GCHEXS) is requested if you have not provided one. The offer of employment is contingent upon passing the criminal check.
7. On-boarding takes place at the office and online.
8. You are considered for a client if they meet your availability and preferences.
**Average time from application submission to first shift is 2-3 weeks.**
Important Forms and Documents
Click the links below to access the forms and fill them out online:
- Client Incident Report
- Update Personal Information
- Caregiver Schedule Portal
- Training Portal
- 2023 Payroll Calendar
- 2023 Holiday Schedule
- Direct Deposit Form
- Time-Off Request Form
- Employment Verification Request
Need some quick tutorials on how to use a gait belt or transfer your client? Click the button below to visit an affiliate and watch the informative videos to help you perform these tasks safely and efficiently.