We are seeking an RN to join our independently owned and operated national agency. We have clients needing care in the Conyers area.
APPLY ONLINE AT THIS LINK: https:// https://shc259.ersp.biz/employment
- PRN around your current availability.
- Reports to Owner/Office Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and Complete Initial HomeCare Assessments and 62/ 92-day Re-Assessments for private-pay clients, VA clients, and Medicaid clients
- Plan, Develop and Implement Plan of Care
- Evaluate Plan of Care effectiveness, modify as needed
- Quality Assurance
- Coordinate and Collaborate with various Care Coordinators, Physicians, Communities, Peers, Client families, Office Staff, and Medical Entities
- Flat Fee Per Visit + Mileage Reimbursement
Qualifications & Requirements
- Microsoft office skill
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations including heavy workload and/or managing client’s expectations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Registered Nurse – qualified by training, education, and experience to supervise the provision of such tasks in accordance with accepted standards of care.
- 3 years or more of supervisory experience
- CPR certified
- First Aid certified
- Annual negative TB Test
- Nurturing personality
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, caring, and compassionate with the ability to work independently
APPLY ONLINE AT THIS LINK: https://shc259.ersp.biz/employment
Email your resume today to: [email protected]