Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
We have clients needing care in the following areas: Pensacola, Milton, Pace, Gulf Breeze and other areas in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living and personal care as needed
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- health insurance available to full-time employees
- supplemental insurance programs through direct deposit
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Level 2 background check
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
Email your resume today to: [email protected]