Warm Success in 2022…start the year with the team of your future!
New Rewarding Opportunities – We Welcome You
to 2022 and Our Team
“First State” BEST IN-HOME CARE
Outstanding Flexible Opportunities – Including Saturdays and Sundays, Nights, When Best for You!
Personal Care Assistance – with Excellent Total Rewards!
Are you a compassionate caregiver with a reliable service and attendance history? Are you seeking to provide some additional weekend caregiving activities that include Personal and Homemaking activities care but are primarily Companion Care and some errands that include mileage?
Are you interested in working with adults to help promote independence? Are you ready to work for an agency where you feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do?
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
With SYNERGY HomeCare, you “will” be making a difference in your client’s day!
We are seeking people like you! Reliable experienced caregivers for excellent “flexible opportunities” and “potential long-term” assignments in the Middletown, Odessa, Townsend, Bear, Smyrna, and South New Castle County Area.
We are seeking reliable Caregivers to join our outstanding team immediately
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive and accommodating staff
- Highly Competitive shift pay ($14.00-$20.00 per hour) with direct deposit
POTENTIAL $200 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- On-going paid continuing education and training
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, hygiene, dressing, grooming and getting in and out of bed and/or chair
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering these specific weekend shifts (one or both)
- Experience providing care, personally or professionally
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Fingerprinting, DE BCC background check and Drug Test
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
Email your resume today, to: [email protected]