MORE THAN EVER, SENIORS NEED YOUR HELP TO STAY SAFE AT HOME. IF YOU HAVE ANY DESIRE TO HELP DURING THIS TIME OF CRISIS, GIVE US A CALL TODAY!
We are a non-medical home care agency looking for caring, compassionate and trustworthy companion caregivers to work with the elderly, disabled, and children. These positions offer great flexibility, reward, and opportunity for candidates who have the passion to care for others and make a difference in their lives.
We are hiring personal care and companion caregivers for all shifts including weekends in Lower Fairfield County serving: Greenwich, Stamford, New Canaan, Darien and Norwalk.
Synergy HomeCare of Greenwich and Stamford:
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Time and a half pay for overtime and Some holidays
- Supportive team environment
- Flexible schedules and matching caregiver with nearby clients
- Part-time and Full time (up to 40 hours a week available)
- Employee bonuses and recognition programs (Caregiver of the Quarter and Year)
- High school graduate
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Evidence of a negative TB test/Chest X-Ray
- CNA or HHA preferred but not required