We are looking for individuals who enjoy caring for and nurturing our next generation.
At SYNERGY HomeCare we are partnered with a backup care company called Bright Horizons. About 95% of their cases are for infants or young children. Some cases are scheduled well ahead of time, others come up with shorter notice, and some can be a spur of the moment if there is a call out. This is a perfect job for those looking to earn an extra income because you only accept cases that fit your schedule.
- You have to be a SYNERGY HomeCare employee.
- You must pass a Bright Horizons background check.
- You need CPR certification and first aid training.
- COVID vaccination is not required, but may affect client availability.
- We will work with your schedule as we are looking for Caregivers that can work PT/FT hours, weekdays, and/or weekends for backup care for children.
We are seeking Caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
*SYNERGY HomeCare offers:*
** SIGN-ON BONUS** — $50 for the first 100 hours of providing service to a client(s)
- Accident Insurance
- ID Shield and Legal Shield offer
- Competitive pay with direct deposit and PayActiv
- Paid orientation and ongoing training for Continuing Education Credits
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition and bonuses
**Please reply if interested in learning more about SYNERGY HomeCare opportunities or decline if you feel SYNERGY HomeCare is not a good fit**
Email your resume today to:[email protected]