Job description: We have an outstanding opportunity for an energetic, success-driven person wanting to develop a career in the Private Duty non-Medical HomeCare Industry. We are seeking an experienced sales professional / community liaison/care manager, to grow our Broomfield office. We are seeking 2 – 5 years of industry experience in any of the following: home care, assisted living communities, home health, hospice, and palliative care, or nursing within the Denver / Boulder or North metro area.
About the Opportunity: We are a provider of non-medical in-home care for seniors, adults, and children with disabilities; other health-related issues; or in need of assistance with their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Established in 1999, we are a nationwide franchise, providing personal and companion care.
The elderly population is increasing at nearly twice the rate of the general population – the 85-plus segment has grown by more than 33 percent since 2010. 80% of seniors 75 years of age, will require 3 years of in-home care services during the remaining term of their life. Alzheimer’s disease is rapidly growing with the aging of America and is one of several significant challenges facing America today.
Most recently, the Covid-19 pandemic has created an even greater desire to have care at home rather than skilled communities, because it is safer and more effective. Greater than 90% of seniors would like to age in place in their own homes and would choose to live in their homes as long as possible. We provide in-home care solutions that allow our senior population to continue to live independently at home. Our industry is rapidly growing!
Our Broomfield office is offering an outstanding opportunity for an experienced health services sales/community liaison marketing professional with business management skills.
You will learn both from a proven system of success as well as from the President and Owner, who has a 40-year track record of success in both large and small healthcare and technology-related companies. This is a career opportunity to grow an established, nationally recognized HomeCare company and be rewarded for your success. It is a ground floor opportunity to create a large company, learn a lot about the success dynamics of running a company, earn an open-ended income, create long-term wealth for yourself, and be recognized as a valuable contributor within the healthcare community.
Position Title: Business Development/Care Manager. We are looking to groom a high-caliber Sales and Business Development professional, with 2 – 5 years of experience, to develop, grow, and in the longer term, manage our Broomfield operation. This is a sales and business development position that will develop into a General Management role as the company grows.
Reporting: This position reports to the General Manager.
Training: Broomfield, CO orientation/training will be provided by the General Manager and current staff. Once you have demonstrated success in this role, you will attend a 5-day corporate designated manager training.
Start Date: Immediate opportunity.
Job Duties: The key duties are listed below. They represent 80% of the job functions.
- Implement and manage the documented processes of successfully running a Franchise HomeCare office.
- Perform community liaison activities with referral sources such as hospitals, home health care, skilled nursing, and assisted living facilities.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Work with General Manager to provide quality management oversight of services.
- Manage the profitability of the business.
- Network with the community at large.
- Develop and execute business development activities.
- Develop and execute marketing activities.
- Report on activities and results.
- General sales duties including achievement of financial goals and sales quotas.
- Interface as backup Administrator assigned to represent our company to the State of Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment in all mandated reporting requirements and with quality audits of the business operation.
- Base salary plus commission based on the growth of your operation. Initial base salary based on experience. Base salary increases based on the performance of your operation over time. Realistic first-year income is $50K – $65K; Realistic second-year income $65K – $80K+.
- Company car provided
- Two weeks paid vacation plus 6 holidays and 3 personal days and sick leave.
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid healthcare once employee and revenue growth objective is achieved.
- Sweat equity ownership plan. You will have the opportunity to earn 10% equity participation in the company.
QUALIFICATIONS: Send us your cover letter/resume and tell us why you are a fit for this opportunity.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]