Up to $25/hr for some shifts.
A Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people’s lives, a career at SYNERGY HomeCare could be the best job you’ve ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part-time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Are you a compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Are you tired of working for large companies and want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
- Competitive Rewards System (buy tires for your car, save up for Christmas/Birthdays, or have it applied to your paycheck!)
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical home care needs
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and personal care
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual to the shifts that you have agreed to work
- Amazing company culture, we put our employees first!
- Flexible schedules to accommodate your availability
- Paid training
- Employee referral bonuses
- Annual performance evaluations
- Merit-based raises
- Office Staff support 24/7
Qualifications & Requirements
- A full and kind heart
- National background check- we will run this for you!
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration, and a reliable car
- CNA or at least 1-year of caregiving experience
- Be available for at least 20 hours/week.
- Willing to work at least one weekend day
- Solid communication
CALL: 720-204-5788 to set up an interview today!!