A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Human Resources (HR) / Recruiting
SYNERGY HomeCare of Broomall, PA is seeking a proven HR/Recruiter who is responsible for all HR/Recruiting activities. SYNERGY HomeCare of Broomall, PA is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our team with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
- All Recruiting Activities - Job Postings for all online and on-site sources
- Applicant phone screening
- Scheduling interviews
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting from interview to hire and everything in-between
- Ensuring all caregiver documents/files are up to date
- Assist with all Operational Activities.
- Answering Phone Calls
- Scanning all documents electronically
- Coaching / Discipling Team members
- 2nd Interviews for caregivers
- Assist with all operational activities
- Process Improvement Projects
- Perform any functions as deemed necessary by the management team
- Ensure timely data entry for clients and caregivers
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees and clients
- Share On-Call Duties during weekdays (2 during week) and rotating weekends (approximately 1 weekend/month) with the operational team
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- HR/Recruiting experience preferred
- National Background check
- Home care and administrative work experience preferred
- Strong phone skills
- Fast typer and comfortable with computers
- Microsoft Office preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Desire to grow with the company
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close, team environment
- Must have a valid Driver's License w/ Auto Insurance and reliable vehicle
- Competitive Salary - $35,000 - 40,000/year (Negotiable based on experience)
- Paid Time Off - 15 Days Accrued / year
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance after 90 Days- Hospital, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Bonus Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Direct deposit
- Opportunity for advancement
Email your resume today to: [email protected]