A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Scheduling / Operations Supervisor
SYNERGY HomeCare of Broomall, PA is seeking a proven Scheduling Coordinator who is responsible for ensuring that client care schedules are up to date and filled in order to ensure that clients are receiving the highest level of support services and continuity of care. SYNERGY HomeCare of Broomall, PA is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our team with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
- Schedule caregivers with clients and communicate to all parties
- Client and caregiver documentation in scheduling software
- Responds to questions regarding client and caregiver schedules and care
- Confirm and update caregiver availability including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Document skills and attributes of caregivers to ensure strong matching to clients
- Follow up with new caregiver hires to explain the scheduling process
- Update the office team on scheduling issues and HR recruitment needs
- Answer incoming calls and take appropriate action
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team
- Maintain computer schedules and ensure timely data entry for clients and caregivers
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees and clients
- Must be On-Call approximately one week every month week & 2 Days During Week (answering phone after hours, client/caregiver introductions, as needed assessment, staffing, etc.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Home care and administrative work experience preferred
- Strong phone skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close-team environment
- Competitive Salary - $35,000 - 40,000/year (Negotiable based on experience)
- Paid Time Off - 15 Days Accrued / year
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance after 90 Days- Hospital, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Bonus Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Direct deposit
- Opportunity for advancement
Email your resume today to: [email protected]