A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Hospital Sitter - Norman/Moore
We Would Like to Hear From You! If you have an interest in working with older adults AND a commitment to others:
- Provide constant observation for a patient that is at risk of harm to themselves or someone else.
- Alert clinical/hospital staff of changes in mood, behavior, or level of activity of the patient.
- Assist in providing safety to the patient.
- Relay all needs and requests to the Charge Nurse.
- Maintain constant visual observation of the patient and never leave the patient alone or out of sight unless specifically instructed by the Nurse.
- Complies with all hospital rules, regulations, and nursing standards.
- Maintains the privacy and security of all confidential and protected health information.
- Must be empathetic, compassionate and complete tasks with a “can-do” approach.
- Vaccination record, physical, TB, 10-panel drug screen, and background check required
Email resume to [email protected]