A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
We Would Like to Hear From You! If you have an interest in working with older adults AND a commitment to others:
- Provide constant observation for a patient that is at risk of harm to themselves or someone else.
- Alert clinical/hospital staff of changes in mood, behavior, or level of activity of the patient.
- Assist in providing safety to the patient.
- Relay all needs and requests to the Charge Nurse.
- Maintain constant visual observation of the patient and never leave the patient alone or out of sight unless specifically instructed by the Nurse.
- Complies with all hospital rules, regulations, and nursing standards.
- Maintains the privacy and security of all confidential and protected health information.
- Must be empathetic, compassionate and complete tasks with a “can-do” approach.
- Vaccination record, physical, TB, 10-panel drug screen, and background check required
Email resume to [email protected]