A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Assistant Scheduler Full-Time
Full-time assistant scheduler
Role and Responsibilities
- Print orientation packets
- Calls and schedules new caregivers for Orientation after Director of Operations views app
- Copy credentials for new hires
- Take pictures of caregivers attending orientation
- Report to human resources any status in changes with caregivers
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate person. Takes messages.
- Preparing Marketing Brochures and other Marketing Materials for the Marketing Department
- Prepare new client folders, marketing folders, and red folder
- Assist Director of Operations with mailing invoices and payroll
- Enter all prospects into the system
- Notify clients daily with any changes in the schedule
- Call caregivers for missing timesheets
- Assist Lead scheduler to ensure that the calendar is properly staffed.
- Handle ALL Contract clients; Hospital Cases, Supplemental Staffing and BUCA Cases
- Documents schedule changes in notes
- Document call outs, refusal of shifts, and any other changes including explanations as to why caregivers are unable to make a shift
- Document caregiver accomplishments and reports to human resources
- Sends schedule daily to current clients
- Manages ERSP clock in the system
- Manages task calendar
- Oversee all BUCA cases
On Call Notes: (when needed)
- Keep extensive on call notes including client first and last names, caregiver first and last names and include all details regarding phone calls.
- Document all Caregiver and Client files
- Contact all leads that come in via email during on-call hours to notify both Owners if it is a valid lead
It is important that everyone works as a team and that each coordinator should be familiar with every client. The scheduling team should be working to staff every client when there is an open assignment; therefore, they should be continually communicating with each other when the assignment is open and when they are open.
Email your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org.