A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
SYNERGY HomeCare is a private duty home care agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our employees with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are expanding our office staff and need intake professionals to join our independently owned and operated national agency. Are you an experienced intake professional with top tier sales and marketing talent, clerical skills, integrity, loyalty, exceptional customer service ability, outgoing personality, and a strong work ethic? If so, you may be a great candidate for our office team. We are seeking a full-time intake coordinator.
As an Intake Coordinator with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Communicate information about SYNERGY HomeCare of Greater San Antonio capabilities to prospects, clients, employees, applicants, and networking contacts.
- Convert phone and online inquiries into clients by selling the value of our agency employees and services.
- Greet agency callers and visitors with a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Input inquiries from prospective clients and job applicants into our computer system; keep records up-to-date.
- Support marketing events and home assessments by assembling materials and coordinating communications.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys by phone in accordance with quality program.
- Complete data entry tasks using CMS System and/or Microsoft Office suite.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Office Manager or Franchise Owner.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2-3 years related experience, preferably within the home healthcare or medical office setting, but could be from other industries with exposure to HIPPA and confidential communications.
- Inside and field sales experience required.
- Enthusiastic and professional personality with ability to connect with diverse populations.
- Comfortable marketing and selling services to individuals and to small groups.
- Must have high school diploma. Some college preferred.
- Organizational skills and attention to details critical.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work tasks.
- Comfortable working individually or in a team environment with co-workers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Spanish oral and written language fluency is a plus.
- Schedule flexibility and promptness required.
Email your resume today to: email@example.com.