A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Immediate Placement: Caregivers/Certified Nursing Assistants
SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe has immediate positions available for Caregivers and/or CNAs to care for clients in the following areas:
Magnolia (249/Decker Prairie/Nichols Sawmill area):
- Wednesdays & Fridays 2:00pm-5:00pm (Transfers, Stand-by Assistance for Safety & Homemaker Services)
- Tuesdays 1:00pm-4:00pm; Thursdays 10:00am-4:00pm; Fridays 2:30pm-4:30pm & Saturdays 1:00pm-4:00pm (Transfers & Personal Care)
- Tuesdays and Fridays 9:00am-2:00pm (Stand-by Assistance for Safety & Homemaker Services)
Spring / Woodlands:
- Monday-Friday 12:00pm-4:00pm (Memory Care, Stand-by Assistance for Safety & Stand-by Bathing Assistance)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 12:00pm-5:00pm (Stand-by Assistance for Safety & Must be ok with dogs)
- Tuesdays-Fridays 7:00am-12:00pm (Stand-by Assistance for Safety)
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00pm (Stand-by Assistance for Safety & Homemaker Services)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 10:00am-3:00pm (Memory Care, Stand-by Assistance for Safety - Client is a heavy smoker)
Highlands / Dayton:
- Thursday-Friday 3:00pm-6:00pm & Saturdays 9:00am-12:00pm (Memory Care, Stand-by Assistance for Bathing)
- Wednesdays-Sundays 9:00am-2:00pm (Total Bed Care)
The specific shifts listed above are shifts we are needing additional caregivers for on an immediate basis (those that have the required skills & availability mentioned above and can start work immediately). If you are applying for any of these specific shifts, please know the days and times are not flexible - you must be available for these exact days and times.
If you are compassionate Caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency, please apply ASAP! If you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do, please apply ASAP? Please contact us today to schedule your personal face-to-face interview.
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical home care agency with a mission to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
- SYNERGY Bucks awards which can be redeemed for 1,000's of different gift cards of your choosing:
- completion of 500 hours worked (requirements apply)
- work anniversaries
- client compliments
- and much more!
- Medical (Full-time employees only)
- Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D Insurance (Full-time employees)
- 401(k) (Full-time employees)
- Employee Referral incentives
- Family atmosphere with caring management team/co-workers
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum one (1) year prior and verifiable caregiving experience
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test, or willingness to obtain
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of valid automobile insurance & registration showing you as an insured driver
- Reliable transportation
Email your resume today to: [email protected]