A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
The Scheduling Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Scheduling Coordinator in developing and maintaining caregiver schedules and finding qualified staff in a timely manner. In addition the Scheduling Assistant will be responsible for handling all inbound calls, receiving (pick up and drop off) mail correspondence including sorting and delivery, greeting walk-ins including fellow employees and new hire applicants, organization of office products and orientation packets as well as activities to support and contribute to the needs of the organization and clients served.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Scheduling Assistant MUST demonstrate a high level of customer service.
The Scheduling Assistant reports directly to the Scheduling Coordinator and the Owner.
Supports Staffing for Clients
- Schedules caregivers based on location, experience and availability with clients
- Notifies clients concerning basic information on caregiver, service start dates and times caregiver will be providing care
- Familiarize caregiver with client information, typed directions, time and basic introduction of client’s care needs and diagnosis
Supports Caregiver Recruiting
- Supports caregiver applicant interviews
- Supports new-hire orientation
- Reviews new-hire paperwork and verifies correctness
- Answers all phone calls with a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Must possess a solutions driven mindset
- Greet incoming caregivers/clients/referral partners in a warm and welcoming manner
- Prepare caregivers for scheduled interview process
- Organizes required paperwork for orientation training
- Assembles Application packets, Orientation packets, Client Start of Service packets
- Sorts mail and distributes to appropriate individuals
- Accountability for telephone metrics
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of CRM processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Inputs Client Information into the Scheduling Software Database
- Ensures all client information is entered into Scheduling Software Database
Inputs Caregiver Information into the Scheduling Software Database
- Ensures all caregiver information is entered into Scheduling Software Database
Schedules and supports Quality Calls and Quality Visits
- Conducts quality visit or call at 30, 60 and 90 days of service
- Scheduling Coordinator should use “reminders” built into the scheduling software to track and monitor quality visits and calls.
Available for After Hour and Weekend On-Call
- Set up a rotating schedule with in the office
Education and Personality Requirements:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Works closely with Owners/ Case Managers.
- Maintains a professional office environment and promotes a positive image for the company.
- Fast learner with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Google Apps, and other internet search engines.
- Operate standard office equipment efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Degree: Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred Nursing Education and Nursing-related employment background.
- Prior experience in staffing coordination, preferred. Home care experience preferred.
If you fulfill these qualifications and want to be part of the SYNERGY HomeCare team please email your resume today to: [email protected]