If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Synergy HomeCare is now accepting applications for On-Call Caregivers for the weekends (5 pm, Fridays to 8 am, Monday mornings). Being an On-Call caregiver means you would make yourself available to the office staff, by phone and be willing to pick up shifts in a reasonable amount of time should we have a call off or need a fill-in caregiver. Synergy pays On-Call caregivers a flat fee each weekend for being On-Call as well as an hourly rate for any hours worked. You may also pick up additional hours as a regular caregiver during the week but it’s not mandatory.
What we offer:
• $13.75 for every hour worked while on call plus a flat fee of $50 for making yourself available for call outs
• Regular reviews and raises based on merit and training completion
• A very generous incentive program
• Supportive management that cares about you!
• A Dental Discount program- Receive close to 50% discount on normal industry rates for all dental work!
• Flexible schedules that promote life/work balance
• Health and wellness training so you can be your best, inside and outside of
• Shifts close to home- 90% of our clients are right here in Longmont!
• Paid Training at start of employment and on-going
• Opportunity to make a huge difference in people’s lives
• An environment that provides open communication with management where
your opinions hold weight and are very much appreciated
Experience you should possess to be the right fit:
• Experience providing personal care including; bathing, dressing, pivot
transfers, incontinence care, toileting, and oral hygiene.
• Experience providing protective oversight to persons with Dementia,
Alzheimer’s or Traumatic Brain Injuries
• An easy-going, positive attitude and someone who is happy to work with
anyone. Flexibility is a must.
• A reliable car, driver’s license, and auto insurance
• Ability to pass a national background check and provide good references
• Ability to be available all weekend. We provide 24-hour care
If you think you have what it takes to be a Synergy HomeCare Caregiver, we can’t wait to meet you!
Please apply today by emailing your resume to: [email protected]
You may also call our office at 720-204-5799 with any questions or to follow up about your application.
Thank You for taking the time to read our ad. We hope you have a great day!