A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
- Synergy HomeCare, the leader in non-medical home care has an immediate opening for a full-time Scheduling Coordinator in our Littleton, CO office. Synergy HomeCare is a growing company in the Healthcare market and is looking to add an enthusiastic team player to join our winning team.
- Available for the intake of staffing needs, and field staff availability while developing a positive, friendly relationship with all referral sources and field staff. Follows all intakes/inquiries.
- Is reliable and responsive in order to help customers promptly; portrays assurance and conveys trust and empathy with a degree of caring for the individual; understands how to relate to the client and staff.
- Must be able to share on-call duties with the leadership team, currently 1 week/month.
- Maintains a professional office environment and promotes a positive image for the company.
- Uses technical tools effectively such as the computer to access client and staff information.
- Uses tools to create effective communication; uses resources effectively within an area; is able to locate and mobilize corporate resources to further customer satisfaction.
- Operate standard office equipment efficiently.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently when the job requires.
- Skills training of new caregivers
- The position is responsible for client experience, regular quality visits and calls.
We offer a highly competitive hourly wage of $17-$21 an hour based on experience. Cell phone, paid time off, holiday pay and mileage.
College degree is required.
You can visit our website at www.synergyhomecare.com for more information.
Email your resume today to: email@example.com
Include a cover letter describing how you will make a difference as an employee with our organization and why you are the best candidate to join our team.