A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
SYNERGY HomeCare of Broomall, PA is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is responsible for supporting the team in a variety of operational duties. SYNERGY HomeCare is a national non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our team with appreciation and a true commitment to their well-being.
- Answer all incoming calls and assist callers
- Assist with HR/Recruiting - job postings, reaching out to applicants, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Assisting applicants with 1st Interview
- Making sure all caregiver files are up to date and organized
- Help operational team schedule caregivers with clients and communicate to all parties
- Client and caregiver documentation in scheduling software
- Respond to questions regarding client and caregiver schedules
- Confirm and update caregiver availability including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Document skills and attributes of caregivers to ensure strong matching to clients
- Follow up with new caregiver hires to explain the scheduling process
- Update the office team on scheduling issues and HR recruitment needs
- Performing any other functions as deemed necessary by the management team
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees and clients
- Assist with being on call during the week and/or weekends when needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Scheduling experience preferred
- National Background check
- Home care and administrative work experience preferred
- Strong phone skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Using the computer
- Fast Typer preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work well under time pressure
- Positive, friendly attitude and ability to work well in a close, team environment
- We prefer a team member that has a flexible schedule
- Desire to grow with the company
- Supplemental Insurance after 90 Days (Hospital, Dental, Vision) w/ AFLAC
- Bonus Program
- Competitive Pay - $15/hour
- Fun Team!
Email your resume today to: [email protected]