A Home Care Career in Kindness
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at your local SYNERGY HomeCare office could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our CareTEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
If a profession in home care sounds interesting to you, please browse our current career opportunities and apply online. Caring people like you are needed all over the country!
Registered Nurse/Director Of Client Services
Home Care Agency Seeking Registered Nurse/Director of Client Services (Full Time)
SYNERGY HomeCare of Rockville is a non-skilled home care agency whose mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers and support staff with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to assume the role of Director of Nursing (DON) for our agency. The Director of Nursing plans and supervises personal care services in support of the client's health and safety in the home. A need for assistance exists when the client is unable to complete an activity due to cognitive impairment, functional disability, physical health problems, or safety. The client's functional level is based on the client's need for assistance most or all the time to perform the tasks of daily living to live independently.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Perform the in-home assessment with new clients for personal care.
- Complete the required paperwork and create client file digitally and hard copy within 24 hours.
- Perform and document an assessment of the client’s needs, using the Assessment Form.
- Develop a written plan of care for the client, in collaboration with the client and client's family.
- Supervise the start of service visit., speak with all caregivers and employees involved with the client
- Conduct supervisory visits.
- Perform client visits to re-assess and update the care plan, as necessary
- Attend Care Conference meetings in the Office as scheduled.
- On a weekly basis (preferably before or after Care Conference), review all of the Caregiver Daily Time Sheets and Care Notes for the previous week to understand our client’s health condition, that our caregivers are acting within the scope of their training and job descriptions; and develop any necessary follow up actions.
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high-quality standards
- Ensure compliance with the State of Maryland licensure requirements for personal care.
- Nursing duties to flex Monday through Sunday as dictated by client needs, plus on call by phone for emergencies 24 hours/7 days.
- Reports to CEO
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
SYNERGY HomeCare Offers:
- Competitive Pay – Commensurate with Experience ($75k+)
- Mileage and Parking Reimbursement
- Bonus revenue share if able to market and develop new business
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- RN Degree
- Must be willing to travel to client homes
- Successful completion of a national and Maryland state criminal background check
- Home care experience required
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience meeting documentation requirements in a regulated business environment
- Must be onsite or in coverage area 40 hours a week at minimum working with office staff, clients and caregivers.
Professional Qualifications Required:
- Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland (Or Compact)
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please call 301-200-9292 and ask to speak to Ross
Email your resume today, to: email@example.com